What is Power Yoga?
Power Yoga completely digresses from the traditional form of Yoga. An East-meets- West routine, Power Yoga is a synthesis of Yoga with practical and litheness training. Both of them help the body perform better. Power yoga is a bit of Surya Namaskar. Basically, it entails the movements of the conventional Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation). These are blended with flexibility and strength training.
Advantages Of Power Yoga?
- It increases lean muscle tissue, which means improved calorie burning, reduction in your body's fat percentage and increased BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
- This makes for a stronger you, leaving you with strength for your everyday life.
- Another great advantage of power yoga is that the stretching and the breathing exercises improve your stamina and the flexibility of your body.
- It works your stomach and back muscles constantly, increasing your core strength.
- This increases the heartbeat harmoniously.
- Power yoga, like the traditional yoga, helps reduce stress and relax your body.
- It also helps improve concentration, which is particularly good for students and IT Professionals.
- Great workout for weight loss and loose those extra inches and for strong immune system.
- Increased muscle tone and strength.
- Enhanced stamina and physical endurance.
- Correction and improvement of posture.
- Flushing out of toxins from the body.
- Improved mental awareness.
- Increased ability to concentrate and focus.
- Alleviation of aches and pains caused by tension and stress.
- Relaxation of the body and mind.
Power Yoga - The ultimate wake up call.